International Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skills - KING

4 posters

Go down

Skills - KING Empty Skills - KING

Post by The King Sada Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:57 am

(The lights go out, in what sounds the song of the unique and incomparable THE KING SADA)

(Goes up to the ring and sits on a chair)

Skills - KING Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3Dgo2VNzXvR9Nq7Xumq9BG1fOQMJ1xzHF4O1bWnPpmXmI34nWVw

The king sada: good morning great and powerful public of ICW, as they are today for the great debut of the company !!!

(The public goes crazy beginning to scream)

Taz: Look joey, it is noticeable that this gentleman is going to win the love and appreciation of this public

Joey styles: you're right taz, just need to see how the rest of the fighters develop

The king sada: well, as you can see, today is a very good day, great and great one day I do not even describe, because Dana gave me a great opportunity, thanks to her I am in this company, which makes its great And powerful debut today

Taz: if to give a big applause to her not joey

Joey styles: - give an applause - yes, you're right

The king sada: hac that I barely ask a big applause for the GM of here Dana White

(The public applauds and whistles)

The king sada: well today I am not only here to thank Dana, today I am also here to introduce myself and to talk about the great fight I will have against Robin Skills

Joey styles: let's see how we see the future star of ICW (he says referring to the king)

The king sada: good as you can see and hear there my name is sada, the king sada, this name was thanks to that in my country there is a place called Real Sada, in real sada nobody can eat well and I swear to help them, having them Always in mind, then I started to keep fighting, I fought for money for them and they called me the king sada, my nicknames are bull, the bullthefater and joker

Taz: then he is the savior of his people - he says with a sad tone - I see then why they say the king sada, now that I not only admire this king but also I love him, for brave

Joey styles: -shakes a handkerchief and shakes- but what a sad story

The king sada: well, I would also like to say a few words to Skills, you will be very good and others, but here the king is me, I admire you, and I am proud to fight against a fighter like you, both of them and the whole company knows who will be To the last champion ... Well and without further ado I just have to say goodbye, thank you all for accepting me and see you in my fight

Skills - KING 9f7c684eed4edc15860e42ef8afecee5

(The lights go out suddenly and the music sounds out of the king, when they are turned on, this is not the king sada)

Taz: well there are the words of the king sada

Joey styles: I feel that this man will anger you perfect in your performance tonight

Taz: and not only tonight, but also the whole season

(When the king sada suddenly appears behind the interviewer)

Damien: -you turn around and tell him- that !!! - scared face- huy you just gave me a fright

The king sada: hahaha, I'm very sorry, but I just got to the company

Damien: you are one of the new ones, well I am one of the reporters of IWC much pleasure

The king sada: the taste is mine

Damien: Well, since it's your first day, I'm asking you a few questions.

The king sada: ok

Damien: Because you chose to reach ICW

The king sada: well I arrived here because I was told that it was a very good company, a company that could give me what I wanted, as a great support, a salary of 5,000 that could go up among other things, well, I can only Say that I'm going to see you bye, see you later

The King Sada

Data de inscriere : 2017-04-08
Localizare : caracas

Back to top Go down

Skills - KING Empty Re: Skills - KING

Post by Hank Harris Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:12 pm

Is Dana White a woman or a man? I noticed you referred to Dana as a girl, but i haven't actually seen that anywhere?
Hank Harris
Hank Harris

Back to top Go down

Post by PepsyLemon Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:23 pm

He is a man. He owns UFC.
PepsyLemon
PepsyLemon
Admin

Varsta : 25

https://icw-federation.forumgratuit.ro

Back to top Go down

Post by Hank Harris Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:26 pm

Yeah that's what i thought, just flagging as King said 'she' in his RP Smile
Hank Harris
Hank Harris

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Skills Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:25 pm

Robin Skills: Hello my name is Robin Skills ICW and are not a common future superstar superhero wrestling of the peoples of the whole world regardless of which countries are part and especially future Intercontinental Champion ICW. The King sit story is amazing and very much respect that you would give muna a thousand times, but this time we are opponents in this tournament, but who says we can not and priteni. I wish you luck buddy in this match to win the best and probably the one that will win this match will become the new champion Intercontintal ICW. Good luck man!
Robin Skills
Robin Skills

Data de inscriere : 2017-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Skills Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:28 pm

Joey styles: Wow incredible spech Tazz Smile !!!
Robin Skills
Robin Skills

Data de inscriere : 2017-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down