International Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Show #4] Crusher X brutalizing a jobber

Go down

[Show #4] Crusher X brutalizing a jobber Empty [Show #4] Crusher X brutalizing a jobber

Post by Crusher X mkI Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:33 am

"My Name is Crusher X. I brutalize my opponents!"

https://en.thewrestlinggame.com/wg/prova.asp?p=viewer.asp?m=6099101

This is Crusher X's first singles match on ICW television. He was literally brutalizing a poor, faceless no-name wrestler.
(After the match, Ploughman is scheduled to appear in the audience.)

Last edited by Crusher X mkI on Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Crusher X mkI

Data de inscriere : 2017-04-09

Back to top Go down

[Show #4] Crusher X brutalizing a jobber Empty Re: [Show #4] Crusher X brutalizing a jobber

Post by Crusher X mkI Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:03 pm

[Joey Styles]
Well, folks ...enough of the words - let's hand it over to Theodore Loudmouth, ring announcer in charge... let's get to the ring for some of that ICW action!

*the sound of the ring-bell is heard three times*

[Theodore Loudmouth]
YEE-HAW, wrestling suckers ...the following match is scheduled for a double submission. Introducing first, from... heck, I don't even know which slum they've picked this guy up... I mean, just look at him ...does he even belong here?  

[Tazz]
Bwahahaha! ...a classic Theodore!

*an unknown, faceless and pale no-name jobber makes his way to the ring*

[Theodore Loudmouth]
Ladies and Jellyspoons, please give at least 25% of your attention to this guy... Bob Ziggler... or Tom... or whatever his name is... frankly, I don't give a hoot!

[Tazz]
Bwahahaha! His first name is Dolph, buddy.

[Joey Styles]
Mr. Loudmouth should probably do some more homework if he wants to keep his job as ring announcer here in ICW...

*Crusher X stands atop of the entrance way. He's raising his arms to the sky holding them in an "X" position. The crowd joins in on the frenzy, a few fans in the arena start to do name-chants... But the majority of the fans boos ecstaticly and earpiercingly loud towards Crusher X, who begins to slowly make his way to the ring*

[Theodore Loudmouth]
And his opponent, standing about 6 and a half feet tall, weighting in at ...hell, I don't know... about 300 pounds...

[Tazz]
Bwahahaha! Well, he hasn't done his homework. That should be apparent to even the last person in this arena by now.

[Theodore Loudmouth]
...from Upper East Side, Manhattan, the "rich dude"-state of New York ...he is Friday Nights' very own weapon master ...ICW's main-event material ...the "bling-bling boy" of professional wrasslin' ...Ladies and Jellyspoons, I give you: Crusher X...!!!

[Tazz]
Now THAT was quite an introduction there!

*Crusher X gets in the ring*

[Joey Styles]
I think Mr. Loudmouth rather overdid it, Tazz...

[Tazz]
Bwahahaha! Talkin' about loving a fancy entrance, eh' buddy? I think this is great!

[Joey Styles]
That's just your oppinon, Tazz. This will be a very, very unfair match we're about to whitness here, folks.

[Tazz]
Well you know me, buddy... I just love it when stuff like this happens!

* Referee lets the bell ring *

[Joey Styles]
...and this match is officially underway!

Crusher X mkI

Back to top Go down

[Show #4] Crusher X brutalizing a jobber Empty Re: [Show #4] Crusher X brutalizing a jobber

Post by Crusher X mkI Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:38 am

Postponed this RP to one week later!

...my character has a pitchfork in his foot - therefore he can't really wrestle a match anymore this week. ^^

Crusher X mkI

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down