International Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 1-Tex Strong vs. Ally Marian *Intercontinental Championship Tournament* RP

3 posters

Go down

Week 1-Tex Strong vs. Ally Marian *Intercontinental Championship Tournament* RP Empty Week 1-Tex Strong vs. Ally Marian *Intercontinental Championship Tournament* RP

Post by Tex Strong Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:38 am

(Ring Announcer) Josh Matthews- Ladies & gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for one fall...& is a round 1 tournament match for the ICW Intercontinentalllll Championship!!!

*crowd cheers*

The arena lights fade as the intro to Country Boy Can Survive ques...

Flashing green neon lights flicker atop the entrance ramp as competitor Tex Strong appears. His wardrobe simply a black cowboy hat, a cut off blue jean vest, a pair of wranglers, and boots. He stands at the ramp taking in the moment before cutting the air with his fist & throwing up the legendary "Hook em Horns" symbol which gets quite a reaction from the crowd as he makes his way down the ramp.

(Ring Announcer) Josh Matthews- Introducing the participants... First, making his way to the ring. From Dallas, Texas....Tex...Strong!

*Crowd pop*

He again pauses reaching the ring looking around the arena before he passes through the middle rope & into the ring, heading over to the corner climbing the turnbuckle once more cutting the air with his fist throwing up that "Hook em Horns" symbol (His trademark taunt) getting more pop from the fans in attendance.

Pleased with the reaction he jumps down off the turnbuckle, walks over to Josh Matthews insisting time on the mic...Matthews obliges handing the mic over to Tex, the music fades out, and he begins to address the fans...

He circles the ring slowly gathering his thoughts before speaking

I know none of you know who I am, allow me to introduce myself...My name is Tex Strong. I'm came to ICW to prove myself & tonight I have the opportunity to take a major step on that path to greatness. I'm not gonna stand in this ring like the usual newcomer and tell you how great I am...That I'm the best... Or even that I deserve to be here...I know there's a locker room of talented superstars in the back and I'm here to make a name for myself... It starts tonight folks... I was never handed anything in life on a silver platter & you best believe that tonight, my opponent Ally Marian...Is gonna get a fight...

Tex hands the mic back to Matthews, lays his cowboy hat at the corner of the apron circling the ring awaiting his opponent...

Tex Strong

Data de inscriere : 2017-04-08

Back to top Go down

Week 1-Tex Strong vs. Ally Marian *Intercontinental Championship Tournament* RP Empty Re: Week 1-Tex Strong vs. Ally Marian *Intercontinental Championship Tournament* RP

Post by ThePloughman Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:22 pm

Nice

ThePloughman

Data de inscriere : 2017-04-09

Back to top Go down

Week 1-Tex Strong vs. Ally Marian *Intercontinental Championship Tournament* RP Empty Re: Week 1-Tex Strong vs. Ally Marian *Intercontinental Championship Tournament* RP

Post by Crusher X mkI Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:44 pm

Cool

Crusher X mkI

Data de inscriere : 2017-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down