International Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contract Signing Show 4

Go down

Contract Signing Show 4 Empty Contract Signing Show 4

Post by ThePloughman Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:11 pm

Josh Matthews - Ladies and Gentlemen, please be upstanding for our ICW General Manager, Dana White!

The crowd goes wild as Dana White apears from behind the titantron surrounded by 4 security guards. He makes his way to the ring, high fiving fans down the entrance ramp before taking the steps up into the ring. A table and chairs are setup in the ring with two contracts on the table. The security goes up in the ring as Josh gives Dana the mic.

Dana White - Thanks for the warm welcome Josh, but now let us turn to business. May I introduce to you all..... The Ploughman!

All of the lights by Kanye West feat Rihanna blares out over the speakers and after a few moments The Ploughman appears from behind the titantron. He raises his pitchfork into the air as the fans cheer before making his way down the ramp and into the ring. He shakes the hand of Dana White before once again raising his pitchfork into the air whilst looking around at the security.

Fans - WE WANT SHEEP! WE WANT SHEEP!

Dana White - And now can I welcome to the ring, Crusher X!

An instant change in the atmosphere occurs as the boos from the fans ring out around the arena. Crusher X makes his way to the ring clutching his golf club in his right hand. He rolls into the ring and makes a beeline towards Ploughman before the security step in.

Dana White - Woah woah, I don't want a repeat of last week and that is why I've brought along some security, to help keep the peace.

Crusher X looks deeply unimpressed but gives a smirk in Ploughmans direction.

Dana White - Tonight we sign the contract for your match at Showdown of Dreams. There are three stipulations in this contract that you both need to be aware of. Number 1, this will be a one fall match for the ICW Television Championship!

Crowd goes wild once more!

Dana White - Number 2. Both your Pitchfork, Ploughman and your Golf Club, Crusher, will be confiscated as of this moment, security if you will.

Security seize both items from the two wrestlers.

Dana White - The final stipulation is simple. If either of you lay a finger on the other before Showdown of Dreams, this match is off and you will instantly be suspended from ICW.

Gasps are heard around the arena as The Ploughman mouths something in disbelief. Crusher X keeps his focus on Ploughman.

Dana White - Ploughman, can I get you to kick this off.

Dana hands The Ploughman a pen. The Ploughman stares at the contract for a few moments before scribbling his name down. He asks for the mic and Dana passes it to him.

Ploughman - I've been looking forward to this match up for a very long time, Dana. And at Showdown of Dreams, I will become ICW Television Champion because these fans deserve better than Crusher X to represent them.

Fans Cheer.

Ploughman - In fact my sheep would be better representation for these fans than this guy!

Fans begin chanting "WE WANT SHEEP, WE WANT SHEEP!"

Ploughman - Don't worry, they'll be coming if I get ambushed again....Crusher let me tell you this. You will have nowhere to jump out from and nowhere to come from behind for a sneak attack. And at Showdown of Dreams, these fans are going to see my Haymaker in all it's glory as the referee makes the count... the 1, 2, 3. See you there.

The Ploughman hands the mic back to Dana and exits the ring. He begins to walk up the ramp as Crusher X takes the mic from Dana.

ThePloughman

Data de inscriere : 2017-04-09

Back to top Go down

Contract Signing Show 4 Empty Re: Contract Signing Show 4

Post by ThePloughman Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:12 pm

All yours Crusher! Pepsy if you could mention in the opening segment that there will be a contract signing that would be good!

ThePloughman

Data de inscriere : 2017-04-09

Back to top Go down